We are committed to respecting your privacy, and conducting our business in accordance with all relevant laws including, the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act), as well as other privacy laws applicable to us.
Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details. It may also include financial information, including your credit card information.
What personal information do we collect?
1. The types of personal information that we collect about you may include, but are not limited to:
4. We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
Why do we collect, use and disclose personal information?
6. We may collect, store, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
7. There are laws which may require us to collect information about you.
8. If you do not provide us with information that we require, we may not be able to provide you with products or services requested by you.
9. We may also provide marketing communications and targeted advertising to you on an ongoing basis by telephone, electronic messages (e.g. email), online (including websites and mobile applications) and other means, unless you opt out or we are subject to legal restrictions including the Spam Act 2003 and the Do Not Call Register Act 2006. These communications may relate to third parties (including service providers that provide services or products to us from time to time). You can opt out by unsubscribing from these communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. There is no fee to unsubscribe. Otherwise, you may contact us via email or phone to request to opt out of such communications.
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
12. We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. We may use third party information system providers who may store or have access to your personal information. We may also merge personal information we receive about you with other information we hold about you. This includes information received from our partners or third parties.
Disclosure of Information Overseas
13. In the course of providing our services, we may disclose your personal information to related entities, bodies corporate and companies and third parties located overseas who assist us in providing our products and services and associated services, and law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and governments. These parties may be located in any country from which our products and services are sourced or sent.
Accessing or correcting your personal information
18. You can access the personal information we hold about you if you contact us. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information. If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
Making a complaint
20. If you think we have breached the Privacy Act or another applicable act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us. Please include your name, email address and telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
PO Box 988
WINDSOR NSW 2756
Adz Tyre & Battery
76 Argyle Street
SOUTH WINDSOR NSW 2756